The Amsterdam locksmith with the best prices
Do you want to know what an average locksmith in Amsterdam costs? One that opens your lock because you locked yourself out, you lost your key, or your lock is broken? As a locksmith in Amsterdam, we are happy to provide you with an overview of our prices. Our average price for opening a door, excluding parts and any additional work, is €85.
The average rates we charge
Below you can find the average rates that we, as a locksmith in Amsterdam, charge when we come to your home to open your lock. Travelling costs are included in our emergency rates so you know exactly what to expect. Prices may vary slightly, though, because not every situation is the same. Do you want to know exactly what it will cost if we come and help you out? Feel free to ask us for a quote first.
The rates of Locksmith Amsterdam:
- Emergency day rate for opening your lock - 10am till 6pm - €85.-
- Emergency evening rate for opening your lock - 6pm till 9pm - €95.-
- Emergency evening rate for opening your lock - 9pm - 12am - €110.-
- Emergency night rate for opening your lock - 12am till 7am - €145.-
- Emergency morning rate for opening your lock - 7am till 10am €95.-
- Emergency Sunday day rate for opening your lock - 7am till 9pm - €95,-
- Emergency Sunday evening rate for opening your lock - 9pm till 12am - €110,-
- SKG** cylinder lock (standard 30/30 cylinder). Starting at €50.-
- SKG*** cylinder lock with anti-core pulling (standard 30/30 cylinder). Starting at €80.-
- New multi-point lock SKG*** Including installation. Starting at €400,-
* Rates are inclusive of VAT. Used parts or damage repair are not included in the rates.
Need help from the Locksmith?
Call us and we are on your location within 30 minutes. Not urgent? Fill in our contact form.
Locksmiths charge absurd rates
The big disadvantage of many locksmiths is that they charge absurdly high rates. They are able to do so because once you need a locksmith, you need one fast. For whatever reason, you can no longer enter your home, and that’s a problem that must be solved quickly. But what is a reasonable rate for a locksmith?
Opening a lock in case of an emergency should only cost €125 during the day, €150 in the evening and €175 during the night or on the weekends, exclusive of parts and additional work. Unfortunately, many locksmiths take advantage of the situation, for example, by charging extra.
Why you should choose Locksmith Amsterdam
In addition to charging competitive prices, we also have a number of other advantages to offer:
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We are at your door in 25 minutes
- We always give an accurate price quote before any work is done
- There are no hidden costs
- We provide you with a clear and official invoice
- You can pay with a debit card.
We are a certified member of the Nederlandse Sleutel- en Slotenspecialisten Gilde (NSSG)
Dutch TV shows, such as Radar, Opgelicht, Kassa and Meldpunt, and organizations, such as the Consumentenbond (Consumers’ Association), strongly recommend that you only work with locksmiths that are affiliated with the Nederlandse Sleutel- en Slotenspecialisten Gilde (NSSG) so that you’re not ripped off.
Would you like to use our services? Feel free to get in touch with us. We are happy to help you.
Tweede Keucheniusstraat 13
1051 VP Amsterdam